The new Nikon MONARCH HG range – the most advanced models in the history of MONARCH binoculars
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 14th July 2016: Providing high optical performance with edge-to-edge sharpness and beautifully natural colours in a compact body, the new MONARCH HG 8x42 and 10x42 binoculars deliver the finest performance ever among MONARCH models.
The wide apparent field of view (60.3˚ for the 8×42 and 62.2˚ for the 10×42) provides spectacular viewing, whilst the Field Flattener Lens System assures a sharp and clear view all the way to the lens periphery.
Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects chromatic aberration, providing a contrast-rich and high-resolution image with natural colour reproduction. A high-quality multilayer coating is applied to all lenses and prisms, plus a Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating is applied to the roof prism. This combined achieves an exceptionally bright view of up to 92% or higher light transmittance.
The sleek design is compact and lightweight making it easy to carry wherever you travel, yet the magnesium alloy body with scratch-resistant lens coating is robust and durable. Long eye relief ensures a clear field of view even if you’re wearing glasses, while the turn-and-slide rubber eyecups make it easy to position your eyes at the correct eye-point. Ideal for any outdoor activity, the nitrogen-filled body gives the MONARCH HG binoculars superior waterproof performance to a depth of up to 5m for as long as 10 minutes. Internal fogging is prevented inside the optical system even in low-pressure environments up to altitudes of 5,000m equivalent, so you’ll always see clearly when you need it most.
- NIKON DEVELOPS NEW HIGH-POWER Z SERIES ZOOM LENS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES THE NIKON Z fc MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear and ARUP Announce Judges for Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021 Competition
- Nikon to expand its Z mount lens range with the development of the NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 and NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2
- Reveal the beauty you see with the first Z series macro lenses
- Nine Nikon products receive the ‘Red Dot Award: Product Design 2021’
- Nikon announces new organisational structure for European Imaging Products and Healthcare businesses
- NIKON JOINS CIWEM & WATERBEAR TO LAUNCH ENVIRONMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
- NIKON ANNOUNCES DEVELOPMENT OF THE FLAGSHIP Z 9 FULL-FRAME MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- NIKON RELEASES NEW SOFTWARE FOR SEAMLESS VIEWING AND EDITING OF IMAGES AND VIDEOS