Nikon’s Binocular Telescope 25x120 is the ideal high-power precision optic for commercial fishing, ship- or land-based surveillance, astronomy and other applications requiring extended observation sessions under rigorous conditions. With bright, sharp views and 2.9° field of view, the Binocular Telescope’s proprietary optical system was created with Nikon’s glass and coating technologies built into a highly durable, waterproof and fog-proof body designed for extreme outdoor use by professionals and civilians alike.
For more information, read the official 20x120 IV and 25x120 binocular brochure.
• Spotting scope-like viewing capability with both eyes open provides lifelike stereoscope (three dimensional) vision and eliminates eye fatigue during long observation sessions
• Large, 120mm objective lens diameter results in brighter, crisper images with greater detail
• The Binocular Telescope 25×120 enables high-power and dynamic observation with superior image flatness with coma and curvature of field effectively compensated, while realising a wide field of view (64.7˚ apparent field of view).
• Long eye relief (high eye-point) design (18.9mm) ensures a clear, full field of view. Horn-shaped rubber eyecups are employed for easier viewing.
• Individual focus eyepiece oculars allow precise focusing and viewing comfort during extended observation sessions
• Highly corrosion-proof and impact-resistant body maintains optimal performance over an extended life. Waterproof and fog-proof construction purged with nitrogen gas maintains fog-free interior.
• Equipped with a solid mount for easy handling with 360˚ azimuth (horizontal) rotation and -30˚ downward to 70˚ upward elevation tilting capability
•The Pillar Stand w/Adapter (optional) elevates the Binocular Telescope for comfortable viewing while standing. The Pillar Stand attaches to the Binocular Telescope’s fork mount with the Pillar Stand Adapter and provides a solid, stable platform on land or at sea
Objective diameter (mm)
Angular field of view (Real/degree)
Angular field of view (Apparent/degree)1
Field of view at 1,000 m (m)
Exit pupil (mm)
Eye relief (mm)
Close focusing distance (m)
Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm)
58 - 74
-5 - +3
Waterproof (up to 2 m for 10 minutes)2 and nitrogen gas filled
1. Apparent field of view is calculated based on the ISO14132-1:2002 standard.
2. The binocular telescope is waterproof, and will suffer no damage to the optical system if submerged or dropped in water to a maximum depth of 2 meters for up to 10 minutes.
Find your nearest Nikon dealer.
Trust in our excellence in equipment servicing.