NIKON EXCELS AT THE EISA AWARDS 2019-2020 WITH TWO BEST IN CATEGORY WINS
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 15th August 2019: Today Nikon proudly announces that the Nikon Z 6 has won the ‘Camera of the Year’ award and the NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S has won the ‘Professional Standard Zoom Lens’ award at the EISA Awards 2019-2020. The wins for Nikon’s mirrorless system products recognise its ability to develop market leading innovations for its photographers.
This is the second accolade for the Nikon Z 6 this year after achieving ‘Best Full Frame Camera Expert’ award at the TIPA World Award in April. Meanwhile, the NIKKOR S line lens series’ trophy cabinet has also been bolstered, thanks to the NIKKOR Z 14-30mm f/4 S lens’ triumph in TIPA’s ‘Best Mirrorless Wide Angle Zoom Lens’ category. The EISA awards mark the latest recognition of the Nikon Z series, following the ‘Red Dot Award: Product Design 2019’ win, and reaffirm Nikon’s commitment to lead imaging culture through exceptional optical performance.
EISA comments for the Nikon Z 6, winner of the ‘Camera of the Year’ award 2019-2020
Nikon has made a superb camera with sensational handling and robust build quality that delivers excellent images in almost any shooting situation. Its autofocus system includes Eye-Detection AF, allowing accurate focus wherever the subject is placed in the frame. The large and sharp electronic viewfinder provides a truly accurate preview of your images, while in-body image stabilisation helps keep your pictures sharp with every lens you use, including F-mount DSLR optics. Quite simply, this is the best all-round camera for serious photographers.
EISA comments for the NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S, winner of the ‘Professional Standard Zoom Lens’ award 2019-2020
The NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S is a fast, professional standard zoom lens for the Nikon Z system. Solid and robust, it employs Nano Crystal coating and the new ARNEO coating to reduce flare and ghosting, while the front and rear elements have a fluorine coating to repel dust, oil and moisture. Thanks to a customisable control ring, the photographer can easily adjust the aperture or exposure compensation, while an OLED panel on the barrel displays aperture, focus distance or focal length. With stunning optical performance that combines high resolution and attractive bokeh, this lens is the perfect partner for Nikon Z series cameras.
The European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA) Awards celebrate new innovations that combine the most advanced technology and desirable features with class-leading performance. The body comprises of a unique and longstanding collaboration between 55 of the most respected special interest magazines from 29 countries across the world. Its award categories change every year, reflecting the evolution of product design and connectivity.
Please visit the EISA website for more information: https://www.eisa.eu/
For more information about Nikon’s award winning products please visit www.europe-nikon.com
- NIKON DEVELOPS NEW HIGH-POWER Z SERIES ZOOM LENS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES THE NIKON Z fc MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear and ARUP Announce Judges for Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021 Competition
- Nikon to expand its Z mount lens range with the development of the NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 and NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2
- Reveal the beauty you see with the first Z series macro lenses
- Nine Nikon products receive the ‘Red Dot Award: Product Design 2021’
- Nikon announces new organisational structure for European Imaging Products and Healthcare businesses
- NIKON JOINS CIWEM & WATERBEAR TO LAUNCH ENVIRONMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
- NIKON ANNOUNCES DEVELOPMENT OF THE FLAGSHIP Z 9 FULL-FRAME MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- NIKON RELEASES NEW SOFTWARE FOR SEAMLESS VIEWING AND EDITING OF IMAGES AND VIDEOS