NIKON INTRODUCES THE SPORTSTAR ZOOM 8-24X25 BINOCULARS
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 4th March 2020: Today Nikon announces the new Sportstar Zoom 8-24x25 binoculars.
The Sportstar Zoom 8-24x25 binoculars come in a portable and compact body, and employ a zoom lever on the top of the body which gives a smooth 8-24x zooming experience. The focusing ring can be operated while looking through the binoculars during observation.
All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter views and the body is a light-weight of only 305 g. The Sportstar Zoom binoculars come in three different colours: dark blue, white and black.
This model is the ideal companion when spectating sports events, nature-watching or pursuing other outdoor activities.
• Compact and lightweight
• Unique zoom lever designed for extra-smooth 8-24x zooming
• Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eye point
• All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
• Designed for comfortable fit and easy handling
• Available in three body colors (black / dark blue / white)
- NIKON AND PARTNERS ANNOUNCE WINNERS OF THE 2022 ENVIRONMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
- NIKON RELEASES VER.1.3.0 OF THE NX FIELD REMOTE SHOOTING SYSTEM
- NIKON REVISITS ICONIC CAMERA AND LENS WITH EXPANDING MIRRORLESS COLLECTION
- NIKON RELEASES THE REMOTE GRIP MC-N10 FOR VIDEOGRAPHERS
- THE NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S PROFESSIONAL SUPER-TELEPHOTO LENS
- NIKON RELEASES FIRMWARE VERSION 3.00 FOR THE NIKON Z 9 FULL-FRAME MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- NIKON ANNOUNCES ENTRY DATE FOR THE 39TH ANNUAL NIKON PHOTO CONTEST
- NIKON TO EXHIBIT NEW Z 9 TECHNOLOGY AT ADOBE MAX 2022 CONFERENCE
- JOURNEY WIDE WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z 17-28MM f/2.8
- NIKON IMPRESSES WITH FOUR EISA AWARD WINS