NIKON DEVELOPS NEW HIGH-POWER Z SERIES ZOOM LENS
London, United Kingdom, 29th June 2021: Nikon today announces the development of the NIKKOR Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR – a high-power zoom lens for APS-C format (Nikon DX format) mirrorless cameras, for which the Nikon Z mount has been adopted. The lens is scheduled for release later this year.
The NIKKOR Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR will support the shooting of a wide range of scenes—from wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths and short distances. The compact and lightweight lens will enable the capture of still images and videos in a variety of situations.
The development marks Nikon’s ongoing pursuit of a new dimension in optical performance. Not only does Nikon continue to meet users’ needs, it contributes to the development of imaging culture, while expanding the possibilities of imaging expression.
Nikon is a world-leading provider of imaging products and services. Its innovative optics technology – from consumer to professional cameras, lenses to system accessories – is powered by over 100 years of experience. The brand is globally recognised for setting new standards in design and performance, with Nikon’s revolutionary Z series mirrorless cameras and NIKKOR Z lenses representing a new dimension of optical performance.
Nikon is committed to leading imaging culture and enables some of the world’s best visual artists to reach their creative potential through visual storytelling. Its award-winning equipment empowers photographers and videographers to realise their creative vision at the highest level.
As a trusted visionary partner, it unites all levels of content creators through its engaged community, unrivalled technical expertise and access to educational resources, via initiatives such as The Nikon School.
- NIKON AND PARTNERS ANNOUNCE WINNERS OF THE 2022 ENVIRONMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
- NIKON RELEASES VER.1.3.0 OF THE NX FIELD REMOTE SHOOTING SYSTEM
- NIKON REVISITS ICONIC CAMERA AND LENS WITH EXPANDING MIRRORLESS COLLECTION
- NIKON RELEASES THE REMOTE GRIP MC-N10 FOR VIDEOGRAPHERS
- THE NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S PROFESSIONAL SUPER-TELEPHOTO LENS
- NIKON RELEASES FIRMWARE VERSION 3.00 FOR THE NIKON Z 9 FULL-FRAME MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- NIKON ANNOUNCES ENTRY DATE FOR THE 39TH ANNUAL NIKON PHOTO CONTEST
- NIKON TO EXHIBIT NEW Z 9 TECHNOLOGY AT ADOBE MAX 2022 CONFERENCE
- JOURNEY WIDE WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z 17-28MM f/2.8
- NIKON IMPRESSES WITH FOUR EISA AWARD WINS