Nikon announces new organisational structure for European Imaging Products and Healthcare businesses
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1ˢᵗ April 2021 – Nikon has today announced a new organisational structure for its European Imaging Products and Healthcare businesses. This is designed to increase agility and competitiveness within a fast-changing market, and to support the growth of Nikon’s portfolio of high-quality products and services across Europe. The change will become effective as of April 1ˢᵗ 2021.
Nikon Holdings Europe BV, which provides corporate support functions for Nikon Group companies within Europe, will be merged with Nikon Europe BV and Nikon Instruments Europe BV on April 1st 2021. Nikon Holdings Europe BV will continue as the remaining company.
In addition, Nikon Holdings Europe BV will undertake cross-border legal mergers with Nikon GmbH, Nikon France S.A.S., Nikon CEE GmbH and Nikon Instruments S.p.A., with each of these companies continuing as branches of Nikon Holdings Europe BV on April 1ˢᵗ 2021*.
After the merger, Nikon Holdings Europe BV will be renamed to Nikon Europe BV.
These changes will allow Nikon to strengthen its organisation by combining the power of scale with local expertise - driving operational excellence whilst remaining close to its trade partners and consumers.
Updated Company Overview
Company Name: Nikon Europe BV
Address: Tripolis 100, Burgerweeshuispad 101, 1076 ER Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Capital: EUR 20,000 (approx. ¥2,400,000)
Director and President: Tetsuya Morimoto
Number of Employees: Approximately 550
Main Businesses: Centralised supply, administration and management of funds of affiliates in Europe.
Import, sales and servicing of cameras and microscopes
Shareholder: Wholly owned by Nikon Corporation
* Nikon U.K. Ltd. merger with Nikon Holdings Europe BV was similarly implemented with effect from 1 December 2020.
- NIKON REVISITS ICONIC CAMERA AND LENS WITH EXPANDING MIRRORLESS COLLECTION
- NIKON RELEASES THE REMOTE GRIP MC-N10 FOR VIDEOGRAPHERS
- THE NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S PROFESSIONAL SUPER-TELEPHOTO LENS
- NIKON RELEASES FIRMWARE VERSION 3.00 FOR THE NIKON Z 9 FULL-FRAME MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- NIKON ANNOUNCES ENTRY DATE FOR THE 39TH ANNUAL NIKON PHOTO CONTEST
- NIKON TO EXHIBIT NEW Z 9 TECHNOLOGY AT ADOBE MAX 2022 CONFERENCE
- JOURNEY WIDE WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z 17-28MM f/2.8
- NIKON IMPRESSES WITH FOUR EISA AWARD WINS
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear and ARUP Announce Judging Panel for Environmental Photographer of the Year 2022
- Nikon partners with CIWEM and WaterBear to present the Environmental Photographer of the Year 2022