Nikon announces further details on the developments of new firmware for its full-frame mirrorless cameras, the Nikon Z 7 and Nikon Z 6
Nikon continues to adapt to changing user needs with the addition of new functions and improved capabilities
London, United Kingdom, 22nd February 2019: Nikon has today announced further details on the development of new firmware for its full-frame mirrorless cameras, the Nikon Z 7 and Nikon Z 6. The firmware will enable new functions, such as Eye-Detection AF, RAW video output, and support for CFexpress memory cards. In addition, the cameras’ AF/AE functions will be improved.
XQD is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
CFexpress is a trademark of the CompactFlash Association (CFA).
- NIKON INTRODUCES HIGH-PERFORMANCE, COMPACT S-LINE ZOOM LENS
- NIKON OFFERS EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO ITS Z 9 WITH FREE VIRTUAL EVENT
- NIKON ANNOUNCES THE Z 9 FLAGSHIP CAMERA
- Nikon is developing the NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S super-telephoto prime lens with a built-in 1.4x teleconverter for the Nikon Z mount system
- NIKON LAUNCHES NX TETHER AND NX MOBILEAIR – SUPPORTING THE WORKFLOW OF PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS
- NIKON ADDS VERSATILE DX ZOOM LENS TO ITS NIKKOR Z RANGE
- NIKON INTRODUCES TWO NEW MONARCH BINOCULARS TO BRING THE BEAUTY OF NATURE TO LIFE
- Nikon releases the NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2, a compact and lightweight prime lens for the Nikon Z mount system
- NIKON SCOOPS FOUR WINS AT THE 2021-2022 EISA AWARDS
- NIKON LAUNCHES THREE NEW RANGEFINDERS TO TAKE YOUR GOLF GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL