Nikon introduces the PROSTAFF 1000 Laser Rangefinder
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 8th March 2019: Nikon today announces the release of the PROSTAFF 1000 – a new portable Laser Rangefinder. It boasts a compact and lightweight body delivering 910m/1000yd maximum measurement ranging performance. The long eye relief and adjustable dioptre optimise comfort and clarity, providing the user with a more enjoyable ranging experience.
The PROSTAFF 1000 Laser Rangefinder gives users the ability to select either First Target or Distant Target Priority when ranging a target in front of or behind another object. Measurement results are instantly displayed clearly and accurately in 1m/yd increments on the uncluttered display at the single push of a button. Eight second continuous measurement readings are also displayed while depressing and holding down the power button.
• Measurement range: 5-910m/6-1000yd*
• Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects: First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background. Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas
• Distance measurement display step: 1m/yd
• Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds). If single measurement fails, it automatically extends the measurement until succeeding for up to 4 seconds. Keeping the power button depressed enables continuous measurement for up to approx. 8 seconds
• High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
• Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
• Dioptre adjustment function
• Compact, lightweight and pocket-size design
• Rainproof — JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent
• Wide temperature tolerance: -10˚C to +50˚C/14˚F to 122˚F
* Under Nikon’s measurement conditions and reference values.
- NIKON AND PARTNERS ANNOUNCE WINNERS OF THE 2022 ENVIRONMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
- NIKON RELEASES VER.1.3.0 OF THE NX FIELD REMOTE SHOOTING SYSTEM
- NIKON REVISITS ICONIC CAMERA AND LENS WITH EXPANDING MIRRORLESS COLLECTION
- NIKON RELEASES THE REMOTE GRIP MC-N10 FOR VIDEOGRAPHERS
- THE NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S PROFESSIONAL SUPER-TELEPHOTO LENS
- NIKON RELEASES FIRMWARE VERSION 3.00 FOR THE NIKON Z 9 FULL-FRAME MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- NIKON ANNOUNCES ENTRY DATE FOR THE 39TH ANNUAL NIKON PHOTO CONTEST
- NIKON TO EXHIBIT NEW Z 9 TECHNOLOGY AT ADOBE MAX 2022 CONFERENCE
- JOURNEY WIDE WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z 17-28MM f/2.8
- NIKON IMPRESSES WITH FOUR EISA AWARD WINS