NIKON COLLABORATES WITH NISSIN JAPAN LTD. AND PROFOTO
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 11th November 2021: Nikon is pleased to announce its collaboration with Nissin Japan Ltd. and Profoto AB to develop speedlight and studio lighting products.
Nissin Japan Ltd. has over 60 years’ experience in the production of speedlights, while Profoto AB is the world's leading manufacturer of lighting equipment for professional photographers. Both companies have already released a large number of speedlight products compatible with Nikon cameras. This collaboration will increase the compatibility with Nikon mirrorless cameras specifically, and expand Nissin Japan Ltd.’s and Profoto AB’s brand of products.
In doing so, it will provide a greater range of reliable options for Nikon camera users, expanding choice and the possibilities for imaging expression.
Nikon is a world-leading provider of imaging products and services. Its innovative optics technology—from consumer to professional cameras, lenses to system accessories and sports optics —is powered by over 100 years of experience. The brand is globally recognised for setting new standards in design and performance, with Nikon’s revolutionary Z series mirrorless cameras and NIKKOR Z lenses representing a new dimension of optical performance.
Nikon is committed to leading imaging culture and enables some of the world’s best visual artists to reach their creative potential through visual storytelling. Its award-winning equipment empowers photographers and videographers to realise their creative vision at the highest level.
As a trusted visionary partner, it unites all levels of content creators through its engaged community, unrivalled technical expertise, and access to educational resources, via initiatives such as The Nikon School.
- Nikon to release new firmware for the Nikon Z 9 flagship mirrorless camera
- CREATE FREELY WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z 28-75MM f/2.8
- Nikon is developing the NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S, a super-telephoto prime lens for the Nikon Z mount system
- GET WIDELY CREATIVE. THE SMALLEST Z SERIES PRIME LENS TO DATE
- NIKON INTRODUCES HIGH-PERFORMANCE, COMPACT S-LINE ZOOM LENS
- NIKON LAUNCHES NX TETHER AND NX MOBILEAIR – SUPPORTING THE WORKFLOW OF PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS
- NIKON OFFERS EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO ITS Z 9 WITH FREE VIRTUAL EVENT
- NIKON ANNOUNCES THE Z 9 FLAGSHIP CAMERA
- Nikon is developing the NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S super-telephoto prime lens with a built-in 1.4x teleconverter for the Nikon Z mount system
- NIKON ADDS VERSATILE DX ZOOM LENS TO ITS NIKKOR Z RANGE