NEW ACULON T02 BINOCULARS: SEE MORE AS YOU TRAVEL IN STYLE
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 4 March 2020: Nikon today introduces its lightweight and compact ACULON T02 binoculars that open up a whole new world of details for travellers, concert-goers and sports fans.
Weighing just 195 g, these binoculars are almost as small as a smartphone and can be carried effortlessly for a night out or the trip of a lifetime. They’ll heighten the fun of music festivals, sports tournaments and cultural events by giving you a front row view wherever you’re seated.
Nikon’s trusted optics and multilayer-coated lenses offer a bright and clear view, while focusing is made simple with an easy-access focus ring. Turn-and-slide eyecups ensure you can easily set your ideal eyepoint for comfortable viewing – both for the naked eye and when wearing glasses.
ACULON T02 binoculars are available in four modern and stylish colours – red, blue, and white 8x21 and black 10x21. Whether you’re on a road trip, at a sports event, or simply seeing a show, ACULON T02 binoculars will help you travel light, look sharp, and see so much more.
ACULON T02 8x21 (red)
ACULON T02 8x21 (blue)
ACULON T02 8x21 (white)
ACULON T02 10x21 (black)
• Compact and lightweight for portability - weighing a mere 195 g.
• Multilayer-coated lenses for a bright image.
• Larger focusing ring for smooth operation.
• Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint.
• Single-hinged, slim and stylish design.
• Available in four body colours: 8x21 in red, blue and white / 10x21 in black.
- NIKON DEVELOPS NEW HIGH-POWER Z SERIES ZOOM LENS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES THE NIKON Z fc MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear and ARUP Announce Judges for Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021 Competition
- Nikon to expand its Z mount lens range with the development of the NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 and NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2
- Reveal the beauty you see with the first Z series macro lenses
- Nine Nikon products receive the ‘Red Dot Award: Product Design 2021’
- Nikon announces new organisational structure for European Imaging Products and Healthcare businesses
- NIKON JOINS CIWEM & WATERBEAR TO LAUNCH ENVIRONMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
- NIKON ANNOUNCES DEVELOPMENT OF THE FLAGSHIP Z 9 FULL-FRAME MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- NIKON RELEASES NEW SOFTWARE FOR SEAMLESS VIEWING AND EDITING OF IMAGES AND VIDEOS